- Do you have products that you’ve considered selling online?
- Would you like to accept credit card payments on the web for services you provide?
- Have you wondered if setting up e-commerce on your site is within your budget?
- Whether you have one item or a hundred, we can set you up with an e-commerce solution that fits your needs. We recommend PayPal for our customers who sell online. Unless you will be doing a large volume of sales, there’s no reason to use anything else.
A few good reasons to consider using PayPal for online sales:
1. You can accept credit cards without needing a (costly) merchant account
With PayPal, you can accept all major credit cards as well as payments from bank accounts. Your customer doesn’t have to be a member of PayPal to pay by credit card.
2. Low Cost
There are no initial or monthly fees to join PayPal. Fees are 2.9% of sales and $0.30 per transaction (slightly more for foreign transactions, less for high volumes).
3. Flexible and Easy to Use
PayPal payments can be made in several different currencies for digital or physically shipped products, services,
recurring payments (like subscriptions), donations, etc. PayPal is easy for you to use and straightforward for us to set up.
4. Free PayPal Shopping Cart
PayPal comes with its own free, built-in shopping cart.
The bottom line:
If you have one of our content-managed sites powered by WordPress, integrating PayPal into your site is an easy and cost-effective e-commerce solution. We can even add PayPal payment buttons for a few items to simple, brochure-style sites.